Re: midi controlled looping video on itunes

On 15 dec 2007, at 20.38, info at zoekeating wrote:

> i'm using my new looping technique, which involves sequenced midi
> triggering through ableton live and less foot tapping. er...i think
> you might be the only people who understand that...

He, he... didn't I suggest that method to you last year? ;-)
I used it a lot on Mac with Augustus Loop inside Ableton Live. But
that was in pre Mobius time - another universe.

> i'm looking forward to the software version of the electrix
> repeater, so i can ditch hardware altogether and just travel with a
> cello and computer! ahh...dream on girl.

Yes. I'm so excited about that too. I don't think any looper can get
better than Mobius, but on a Mac I'm able to get way better sound for
EWI playing.

I'd love to see that iTunes thing you mentioned, but it doesn't load.
Maybe some territorial music and market rights issue because I'm in
Europe? ;-(

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.ilike.com/artist/Per+Boysen