Re: Reaktor Loopers, anyone?

Hey just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to Mark Smart for linking me to those (somewhat insane) Reaktor creations of yours!

nice work my friend!

hope everyones swell
rithers

On Nov 23, 2007, at 10:18 AM, mwsmart@insightbb.com wrote:

Hi.
I am a big Reaktor head, and for a while I was trying to do my looping inside Reaktor. I came up with a looping ensemble that basically works, but isn't all that great. I couldn't ever figure out how to get rid of the clicks when it recycles:

There is some other crazy stuff on that page if you want to try it.

I ended up getting Ableton because it does the job so much better than anything I could build.

Mark Smart