Re: Live Loops Video

Glen!!!  That vid was truly remarkable!!!  You should introduce yourself
to Paul Oakenfold, Bjork
Tiesto and Darude' Brother!!!  Make some really big bucks collaborating
with International DJ's.
I could introduce you to Darude at some point in the future!  He is a very
kind and intelligent
man.  I have been struggling with a ton of busted up equipment trying to
do what you do live.  Im
still pulling it off but nothing like the efficiency that you do.  My main
looper is the original
boomerang and it only can spit out what you feed it.  It is great fun but
only so much can be
controlled at any given point in time.  Happy Christmas Merry New Year
Fellow Loopy friend.  Oh by
the way Im designing and building a instrument similar to what you are
playing right now inbetween
breaking up a lot of ice.  We are dealing with thousands of tons of broken
branches and trees what
a mess but Im finding some real good wood to build with out of the deal :o)
--- Ricky Graham <rock.guitar.guru@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Really enjoyed that Glenn! Thanks.
>
> Ricky
> www.rickygraham.net