Re: Stockhausen

My left field contribution to the Stockhausen discussion:

"That which in my music is not Stockhausen -- the most essential part -- is timeless, universal.
"Stockhausen" is only a label, a name. When I have gone, it is no longer there.
But the music lives on. I will tell you: Stockhausen's music is not Stockhausen, but this spirit which is using me.
And you, too, are not what you appear to be. Your human personality is quite limited and temporary."

Go to the page here:   http://www.deconstructionist.com/blacknote/stockhausen.htm

All text and music by Karlheinz Stockhausen
Graphics by Kyron