Re: First posting...

Hey Luis,

No, it has been recorded with 2 EDPs. One for the drums (and normally
other things that are acoustic and/or use mics) and the other records
all the other stuff like keys, bass, guitar... I just recorded the
individual outputs to make a better mix.

Guitar goes through a Memory Man, a Full Tone and then through a
PodPro. The mixer is a Mackie Onyx 1620.

A couple of days ago I made Xavier from Gordius a list of my live-
setup so we could talk more easy since I now are a proud owner of the
Little Giant Footpedal. I thought it would make sense to copy/paste
that for you so you get an idea of

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net

- Ableton Live v7.0.1 (not used in the video)
- Clavia Nord Stage 76 (on the video a real Rhodes 54)
- Elektron MachineDrum (not used in the video)
- Roland PCM Midi keyboard for the S5000
- Gordius Little Giant MIDI footpedal (not used in the video)
- Slingerland Drumsset
- Fender Precision
- Gibson Les Paul

Rack:
- Mackie Onyx 1620
- Akai S5000
- Lexicon MPX-1 (aux 3)
- Line 6 Delay (aux 4)
- Line 6 PodPro
- Line 6 BassPodPro
- Gibson Echoplex Pro 1 (aux 1)
- Gibson Echoplex Pro 2 (aux 2)
- Yamaha REV-500 (verb to make the output of the  2nd Echoplex
(mostly drums) more broad instead of mono)
- Alesis D4 (for triggering the EDP)
- Roland A-880 MIDI Patchbay