Re: Your CDs on eBay?

When I worked at used CD store, the local writers and DJ's would come
in each month with a big box of largely unopened promo CD's to sell.
It was openly regarded as a perk of the under-paying job.  If the
promos weren't clipped or tagged as promo only, the store would return
them to the distributor to get account credit for them.

TH