Re: Ableton Live/FCB1010 Midi Mapping Problem

hi rithers,

the clips have the same warp settings once recorded as I've already set the warp preferences. What is the "Pitch" warp function? And I can't use MidiStroke, I'm on PC :(

somehow I have feeling it's to do with my preferences on the Live. What should I look out for in settings when I wish to sync up recorded tracks?

Thanks,

Wendy