Re: Question need answered regarding Loopers!

My suggestion for multiple instruments is to do the following:

1. Run all the instruments into a mixing board.
2. Run the output of the mixing board to the looper.
3. Use a MIDI controller at each instrument to control the looper.

Any looper that accepts MIDI control can be used.  I am biased since I am the manufacturer of the Looperlative LP1, but I would recommend it as one of the better choices for this application.  Because it will allow you to place each instrument on a different track, you will be able to better control your mix.  I will also tell you that the other option for getting similar functionality would be to use a software looper on a computer.  If you would like to discuss this off list, I'd be happy to tell you more about the LP1.

Bob Amstadt