Re: Mobius: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER

Per that's interesting and hope Todd sees.  We were trying to just make the activation work which I've done a thousand times but totally in a Windows world.  The installs I had were OEM installs that came with Dell boxes which sense if not a Dell box will prompt for activation otherwise they don't.   Every time on the Mac Todd experienced input errors on the activation code, it would never let him fully input the code.  We called  the activation support but of course was pretty useless.  Was this somehow a Mac incompatibility betweeen it and the Dell CD's.  Anyhow I use Ghost a lot and that's a thought actually no reason why that wouldnt' work as long as you can boot the Mac with a ghost boot CD.  I've worked with Mac's off and on and now have several in my house and am running on a G4. My kids have Intel Macbooks which will allow me to try bootcamp and experimen t with this.  The other option is not bad as you say the idea of reinstalling every 30 a bit annoying, anyhow thanks re Ghost, will explore.

Jim