Backhanded slap at a looper

I was asked to play at a songwriter in the round- A Nashville, Bluebird
Cafe
type gig up here in Chicago.  I agreed and the instructions for setup came
in today and the following was included:
"We will have four stools on the stage plus the piano bench (and yes, the
piano is tuned). In order to facilitate everyone getting to play as many
songs as possible and ensure a smooth transition between songs, please
keep
your setup simple and bring your own working cable if you plug in.
(Please
try to forego stuff like separate amps, complex loopers and effects
pedalboards). "

What about simple loopers?? ;-)

I was going to forego it anyway and do some acoustic stuff but I'm tickled
was singled out. :)

~peace~
Plish

www.michaelplishka.com