Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPERS

I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that if you use a MIDI
controller instead of the EFC, you can both copy into a non-empty loop
easily and also copy into a loop even if you don't have the loop copy
parameter set to yes (so your loops can be completely descrete or
variations on a loop made via loop copy).

TH