Re: Fwd: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS10.4 and 10.5

Title: Re: Fwd: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MA
At 1:12 PM -0800 12/30/07, info at zoekeating wrote:
oh rats...i realize i might start a war with this not-so-innocent-comment...

Begin forwarded message:

sorry about that. i worried that we were about to dive into the destructive (in my opinion!) trend of publicly trashing brand new looping tools. i'll stay out of it! loop on!

Hahahaha!  I hate getting caught in self-referential loops like that.

Relax, nothing was taken in a negative context.  Don't worry, beee happy.... <*thud*>  ;)

        --m.
--
_____
"bye-bye empire; empire, bye-bye"