Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPERS

On Dec 30, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Ian Popperwell wrote:

> Hi, The Echo Pro has it when you go into bypass, but it only has
> the one delay line, so you can't keep a long one going while
> switching to a shorter one (for example), yes, irritating. The tc
> Nova Delay can do this.

Maybe I misread what Input Mute (IMUT) mode does. It says that it
cuts off the input to the effect. If that keeps the portion of the
signal that's passing through, I'm potentially much happier. I guess
I better go try that. Maybe I maligned Line6 on this account.

Now, if only it had a hold option, but I gather I need the Eventide
unit to get that.

Mark