Re: Feedback when overdubbing in Mix Mode (was: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS 10.4 and 10.58)

> I'm overdubbing in Mix Mode here but the feedback setting, according
> to the new manual, is not affecting what I hear. Is there something
> more one should know?

Yes, if you change, you have to stop Overdub, reclick MIx Mode to
become Normal and then Mix Mode again and the new feedback percentage
is taken.
It is not the right way. I will change this in Logelloop 1.1 in order
to be able to change the feedback level on the fly.
Sorry for the mess.

> BTW, I can't get any sound out of Granulaterre either.

Don't forget to turn it ON and be sure Logelloop is alson On.
Then, record a sample, and make your grid.
Here it works as expected.

PHilippe.