Re: Recent Listening...

Hi all

My two big musical obsessions of late have been The Blue Nile and Nels
Cline, especially his 'Nels Cline Singers' albums, and his work with
The Scott Amendola Band and Jessica Lurie.

What is definitely worth a look is the number of free downloads that
Crytogramaphone have made available via last.fm - see the label page

http://www.last.fm/label/Cryptogramophone/

there are two or three tracks from almost every album in the catalogue
up there. I've been downloading loads of Nels' and Scott Amendola's
stuff from emusic.com too...

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site