Loopers in Seattle?

Im headed to Seattle to Visit for a month and was wondering if there
are any Live  Loopers doing any shows during the June/July period. I
am from South Africa and we are a bit starved on this side of the
world. I was hoping to catch some shows of percussionists embracing
live looping. If any one knows of any shows or artists That are worth
checking out please could you let me know. Would be much appreciated.

Byron