RE: Fighting (electric) guitar pickup feedback

Hi Per,

Greetings from NJ! :-)

I have heard from some of my Tele-owning friends that in order to defeat
some of the coil noise and associated EMF noise, that they were lining the
inside cover of the pickguard and the wooden walls of the electronics
compartments with some copper-coated conductive electrical tape.

It comes in 2" wide format and you can trim it as you wish. I may even try
it on my Tele, but most of my noise is just typical single coil pickup
noise
going into my Rat and Big Muff pedal. Distortion is fun--but noisy!

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_pickups/Supplies:_Shielding/Conduct
ive_Copper_Tape.html

Hope this helps...unless, of couse you knew about it already!

Ed