Re: density

On Feb 1, 2008 1:47 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
since i'm trying to figure out how to build a live looping
setup as a solo project, some questions arises:

"what would you like to listen to when you attend
a realtime-looping performance?"

I see looping as a tool, not a style.  Sort of like saying what would you like to listen to when you attend a piano performance?  Jazz? Ambient? Noise? Industrial? Experimental?  Classical? Yes to all.

.. or the asking could be aproximatted like this...

"what an interesting realtime-looping performance must have
to please you?"

To paraphrase... I don't know how to define it, but I'll know it when I hear it!. Do what you like and if others like it, then you are golden.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony