Re: OT: anybody dealt with tendinitis?

The nutrtional supplement I've been taking for a couple years let's the
body do a lot of healing naturally and I broke my wrist in I think '96
pretty bad so my right tends to get tight easier usually.  But over the
last couple years I've seen an amplified rate of improvement though I'm
47 now.  Not to mention my vocal range has taken an improvement due to
losing a lot of allergies I'd had and not getting sick as often.  Also
I'm feeling better in the mornings by a longshot and doing it with an
hour and a half less sleep!  The stuff is so cheap that if I can make ya
know...what 2 dollars an hour in the time I save I still come out ahead
:-).  So it's kind of a no-brainer for me.

But anyway I've heard of a lot of others getting great results with
tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.  I don't want to use the forum
for advertising but as Clinton might say "I felt your pain" :-)   I
believe if every musician knew the benefits they wouldn't even think
twice about getting a couple shakes a day of Reliv into themself at
least.  It's direct marketed  so you can just get it from a local
distributor if you know of one (which makes it so I don't feel like I'm
advertising.  Frankly, talking to people on the net has been a TOTAL
waste of time about this, but I have a conscience and if I have an
answer I can't not tell people.  .I'll bet I've spent 30 hours or more
responding to people's questions and stuff and haven't made a penny from
the internet interactions yet.  Locally I've gradually built a business
but the internet just isn't the place to talk about this stuff.  It's
too complex I guess.  But what do I do?  I can't not tell someone if
I've heard cases where it will maybe help on things.  I hate the
pharmaceutical industry and know that they are selling people down the
tubes for gain.  There aren't a lot of good solutions out there and am
just glad I found one.)

.     It has a 30 day money back guarantee but get enough in you to
notice the difference.  Start with three shakes a day of a heaping scoop
of the 'classic' and 3/4 scoop of innergize I believe is optimal for
180lb guy like me.  Full scoop maybe for larger body masses.   If you
are consistent the cells get fed everything they need it appears and
your body will start to mend things naturally.   Some things take more
time than others of course but if you aren't on medications and stuff
you should be able to sense the difference within a month on some
things.  It may take a few months to start seeing significant
improvement with the tendonitis.  I can't remember what people usually
find on that but I noticed improvement in my wrist within a few months
and it just keeps steadily improving.  It used to pop all the time...I'd
have to pull it and pop it to make it feel remotely right.  After a
couple years it never does that anymore and the hand is working better
than ever.   -Bob