FREE download-able album SPAM!!

Please exsqueeze the spam guys!

Well the last COVER was sold from my CDR album "The Last Vestiges of Taste".
The album was recorded in 2002, and was the first release on my SynchNonSynch label.
All copies we hand burned by me, but I had the covers printed. Last one sold today!!!

SO... I'm now making it a FREE download... from...

http://www.markfrancombe.com/releases/lv_of_t.html

Help yourself everyone, all but one track still sound pretty decent to me, and one or two are actually pretty good!! (Yeah, one sucks, too techno for my current tastes... but still)

Enjoy!

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com