Re: 2880 midi control

thanks Chuck !

teddy

--
PS.
--
don't know who to vote for? check this out -- it helps
http://www.dehp.net/candidate/
--
new videos of my hippy dippy dance trio weekly
mister shifty
--
Teddybut's song "My Country" is featured on Neil Young's "LIVING
WITH WAR TODAY" site
--
visit teddybut on my space
--

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die