Re: FW: The Future of Electrix

Who knows? "vst efects hosting" and "vst effect operation mode" were
listed separately. Electrix certainly wasn't forthcoming with
information. Here's the complete feature list from that site:
Features:

* Easy to use intuitive GUI.
* Classic Repeater and Modern control interface.
* Pitch shift; +12/-24 semitones.
* Time stretch; 1bpm to 150% of recorded rate.
* Individual track transport; play, stop, reverse.
* Up to 12 tracks per loop.
* Seamless loop cue and engage.
* Advanced real-time beat detection and locking; 60-240bpm.
* MIDI Sync and Control.
* ASIO audio interfacing.
* VST Effects hosting.
* VST Effect operation mode.