Re: What will become of the Repeater pitch stretching techology, I wonder

And so The Quest continues for the Ultimate Looping Tool.

My wife, bless her innocence in all of this, jus twrites it all off as
magic when I try to excplain that it's all about signal path
processing.

Could it be that the ideal situation is to have a variety of looping
tools at hand to send the sound to be processes either as Charles's
UNCORRUPTED pitch shifts, Mark's deliciously CORRPUTED pitch shifts,
or BOTH? I say that, now that I have added the Repeater and still have
my Vortexes and DD-20s to use as looping devices ...

...thinking I may need to find some better, quieter A/B/Y switches and
re-configure the studio ... AGAIN!

I've barely had my Repeater long enough to start programming the FCB
to MIDI-control it; I've not tried the pitch-shifting or stretching
yet ... so I still have some things to look forward to (especially if
I can get that elusive OS 2.+ upgrade!).

Keep looping,

Dennis