Re: OT best new NAMM show product

About Metasonix's Fucking Fucker amplifier,
Art Simon wrote:

"Well this is from the company that makes the "butt probe,"

I remember distinctly a two week period at the beginning of 7th grade that
bunch of
us nerds and geeks who had hung out together (in small numbers against the
scary social
vicissitudes of male teenage junior high school reality) discovered that
we
were 'old enough' and 'free' enough to talk
about anything we wanted to without any adult supervision as our own
little
lunch table was conveniently
separated from the others in the quad of our school.

For two week's straight, we sat around on the benches surrounding this
wizened oak tree and
 it was  'booger pick'  this and  'butt wipe' that...............we
said "fuck" a lot to show how grownup and liberated we were and were,
generally, used as much  gross
fart humor as little boys can be use at a certain age.    Do young women
go
through a same phase?  I just don't know
because women were really scary (and alluring) when I was 13 years.

Then we grew out of it....................two weeks later and that was
that.

Great to see a successful botique company is finally being run by very
bright, talented
(and newly liberated) 13 year old, pimply faced boys!!!!!

LOL

Rick Walker