Re: OT best new NAMM show product

to the extent that I saw it in person at the NAMM show, it is real.

Whether it makes real sound or not, or whether anybody would really pay
$5000 for whatever sound it makes, that I don't know.

The ad copy claims the Fucking Fucker is a comic book character. So I
guess
the ideal customer is a pervy nerd who plays guitar and has $5000 sitting
around that he (I'm assuming it will be a he) did not already spend on
comic books or video games.

kindof a long shot business plan - the best kind.

kim