Re: back on the list; RC-50 still glitches (but less); weekly show (seeking musicians)

I will play my part to be looped, stop the recording (by pressing
stop, not play) while either playing the part again or adding a bar
of similar material. Then I start the loop. This won't work for
everybody or every song, but it avoids embarrassment at a gig. Also,
you can send the rhythm guide to the sub out then monitor that
somehow via headphones or in ear monitors through a mixer, you can
avoid the glitch and go right into play as long as you are in time.
Or, import wav files of percussion, make them the length of what you
want your loop to be. That first time round is now taken care of.
Gotta love the workaround.