Re: Oberheim Echoplex with footpanel at ebay

Hello,

I´m sorry, but ebay deleted my auction, because I wrote a link to
loopers-delight. Strange!
I dont wont to make this auction new, ebay is nerving. I can`t log in for
the communication at the time.

I sell my Echoplex Digital Pro together with footswitch and original
manual. The Sytemversion is Loop3.
I buyed the EDP new in 2000. Technik and Optik ist best,
its not very ofen used, because I have had three EDPs. This device is only
used for a few concerts.

I give it away for 700,00.
Please mail me if you want to buy it.

Thanks

dh

ps: I have mad some software with max/msp for my compositions with
delays-effects.
The patch is at my site (newsic.info/cms)