Re: gaspedal - followup - Gordius

Luca Formentini wrote about Gordius LG

> I have been super happy to find that these allow me to play even in very
> silent environments ( recording together with acoustic instruments like
> cellos, violins, flutes...) and are both sensitive and solid.

thanks for your input Luca.

My impression was that the LG buttons are only silent if pressed and
released very slowly.
I guess what you mean is that the loud click of a stompbox type switch is
absent.
For rhythmically precise use there's a definite click, especially on the
release of the button. This is confirmed by Xavier. He says that it wasn't
practical to change the mechanics of the switch.

For an equivalent tap, it's actually a bit noisier than the fcb1010,
however luckily it's possible to use a somewhat lighter touch.

andy butler