Von: nymnut123@gmail.com [mailto:nymnut123@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Alex Graham
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 17:01
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: Looping (what else!) questions..Human Prepared Piano!

Hey all, thanks for the responses, much appreciated :)

Rainer-

With using the two identical mics, how does that minimize crosstalk? (Which I assume is referring to the pickup of the sound that is playing back?)
As for picking up the fundamentals, I guess I'll just have to try different things and see how they sound..

The PZMs- do you mean literally ON the soundboard under the strings? The only reference I can find on the web to using PZMs is placing one or two on the open lid (which makes sense and seems like it might work.) I'm not sure if anyone I know has some, but I can try.

Andy- 100-200 in US dollars, sorry! And yes I wouldn't need to amplify the actual playing, just the recorded loops...so I will certainly try placing the condenser in a few spots...the only problem is I can't have access to the full grand until the performance!! Maybe once...but I can play around on the baby grands in the practice rooms.

Thanks,
Alex