Re: RC-50 / RC50 delay issues

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Stuart Masters
<stuartmasterz@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks, Sjaak, I'll check that out.
>
> I also agree about looking at what the RC50 was intended for... if you
> preload it with tracks, it's unbeatable. I heard of a Flamenco style
> guitarist who used it to duel with himself, using preloaded tracks

Yes, I'm sure you're right about this too -- it's extremely tempting
just to load up a bunch of stereo loop samples and go.  But I really
do like that "live aesthetic" -- I bristle when people say I DJ when
in fact it's all played live.

Still, it should at least do the basic functions it offers correctly.

BTW, the timefactor arrived -- not sure how soon I'll get to check it
out.  I really love those Eventide pitch shifts...