Re: multi effects unit

Just heard another interesting rack-mount guitar FX unit: AXE FX

http://www.fractalaudio.com/sounds.html

more audio demos here:
http://www.axechange.net/

I must admit, tho, that it’s hard to imagine you can’t already do
everything this thing does and much more with the rack units you
already have.
I’ll echo Krispen, who I believe already advised you to check out
Reaktor, running on a Receptor if you want rackable hardware. I’ve
owned all the rack units you’re currently using, and for “very wild,”
none of them can touch Reaktor.

dc