Re: Let's complain to Roland en masse! (was Re: Boss RC50 delay issues)

Well, of course.  I'm not intending to host the videos myself!

But we need a central page to point people to with the text explanation.

HOWEVER, if sound priority mode really works, I'm a lot less likely to
want to do the work.  I still haven't had a chance to check it out
yet...

--
 /t