Re: qualities of reverb

Thanx jeff,i was specially interested in the Roland
SDE-330, i did read the HC review which is quite short
but wanted to hear it from loopers.I am also
interested in new units that have the shimmer synth
like effect like the old digitech dhp units ( i
thinkthe edge uses one)and i believe they had up to a
5 part harmony,do any of the new units(except
eventide)have that cool effect?
cheers
Luis

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Roland/SDE-330+Dimensional+Space+Delay/10/1