Re: OT: Interesting research on brain activities of improvisers

so am i! i'm liking it, but i wish it was a bit more in depth. he spends a lot of time explaining basic musical concepts, i guess for non-musicians.

i'm also reading musicophilia, by oliver sacks, which two people gave me for christmas. that i'm enjoying very much and highly recommend so far.

interesting subject!