Re: AW: Ricoloop

I suspect they are pretending to be playing a real instrument.
Visualizing the movements of a turntable and other assorted props.
Fine. That makes sense. I'm just surprised that to a Beatboxer, they
ALL do it. I don't know, to me it's a little goofy. Even the guys
that mix it in with singing, once they start "beatboxing", the hand
goes up and starts to wiggle around. But yeah, stylistically, It
seems appropriate.
Still guys, just an observation.