Re: My RPM record

I'm slowly working through the ton of new music posted here this week,
but have been giving this a few spins today. You're a sick puppy, Doug!
Which is to say I really like this. I'm going to try to review it - and
all these other releases too - and I can tell you now it's gonna get a
thumbs-up.

I can't find the blog post about it, though, the Uncle Dig website seems
more a collection of gear reviews by different people. Canya tell us
where exactly to find your text?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com