vintage delays: DOD d-12

i'll chime in on the vintage delays, re: dod d12.
i had it for a # of years, it was my main looper, bought it for 120$ it was new old stock. i liked it because it reminded me of a budget lexicon pcm42 (see david torn painting w/ guitar vid #2 for reference)-i liked doing the manipulation of short delay to long (gets all stretched out and mulchy) and long to short (gets mangled sounds fun). it had an LFO in it to mangle sound more, not like what the pcm42 can do (square wave stuff, etc), but was a close approximation for not much $. i also liked the 6 sec samples option for quick reversing stuff. worked great.
a year and a 1/2 ago i decided to move from rack stuff (took up too much space in my small studio desk)-and went to pedals. i sold it to someone for 80$ i think, looper in WI who was getting back into stuff.
i liked it-it was cheap worked well, didn't do everything, it's a delay mostly, and the 12 sec were nice.
is it vintage now? wow, it is discontinued yes, whether its something drool worthy  i don't know. it was a basic tool that worked pretty well. i think it definitely mulched up sound better than my boss dd20-i'm not too happy with what the dd20 does w/ sound manipulation, but its ok.
my 2 cents on that device.
if you want to hear some other great analog delay devices-watch the adrian belew video from the 80's-HE HAS  A HUGE RACK OF VINTAGE STUFF (NOW)-that he used to great effect. most fun watching that at times.
i can't speak for the other devices you mentioned.
happy hunting...
s---