Re: oh...theres a tweek?!!

thanks for your in put ted....i was beginning to think i wasn't getting through on the post...kyle

tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Hi there,

It's not that we're ignoring you.

It's probably just that the very few (relatively) Boomerang users on this list are away . . . or suffering from similar problems.

The one that I know about, Michael Klobuchar, hasn't posted in a really long time.

The folks from the company that make the boomerang used to post every now and then . . . some years back.

But it's been a while since I've read or heard from any of the regular Boomerang users.

I suppose the rest of us just don't consider ourselves "experts" enough on that particular device to give an informed answer.

I have used a Boomerang a time or two . . . they do have their quirks.

Your problem doesn't sound like typical Boomerang behavior.

Whatever noise it may generate should not be THAT extreme.

Look through the LD archives and find the most recent active poster who mentions the Boomerang as their main looper of choice.

If you find one, email them directly.

They may not be currently "listening in" to the stream of mail coming from LD.

Good luck!

[BTW I'm and EDP user mostly and sometimes use a DD-20]

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillianguitar
http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian

Flux Aeterna: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076
Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at: http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm
And: "Mojo at the Dojo" CD at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/hartungkillian
And: "Experimentus" CD at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/krispen4

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes