Re: EDP incoming MIDI Clock filtering options?

You're right Matthias, this should be discussed on the looping list -
so we're answering there now.

You're probably right that Samuel's EDP loses slave sync while in
Overdub Mode. I remember Jeff was talking about this on the Mobiuse
list too; that the audio engine must be somewhat "free-wheeling" in
regards to the incoming sync signal while in overdub mode.

They are playing against a master sync that goes in 120 BPM and for
some songs the half tempo locally, meaning that each player "thinks"
60 BPM while playing.

Don't worry. I think it might be the feedback or overdub thing... We
just discovered that his FCB pedal not always goes back to maximum
MICI CC# sent (value 127). This means that his feedback is active and
as I understand it - syncing is made impossible?

Per
(and Samuel Andersson)