Re: Best Vocal Looper

i said that u should spring for the Looperlative. it IS twice the price of the EDP but 16 times the tracks (8 stereo trks), 24 bit as opposed to 16 (huge diff in sound quality in case u didnt care) and 4 mins of recording time.
and its always updated by the maker for the users based on their input on the looperlative forum.
updating is easy. plug in ur mdems cat5 cable, set the menu to update (simple turning of the big knob) and hit enter.
its done in mins.

good luck.

u could use ableton yes but between the software and hardware cost, i doubt ud fare much better than 15 c's.

--Adrian Bartholomew
Quincy, IL
"Life rocks, when you don't give a damn about it."