Re: THE BEST LIVE LOOPING DEVICE

-----Original Message-----
From: "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com>

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:51:50
To:"LOOPERS DELIGHT \(posting\)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: THE BEST LIVE LOOPING DEVICE

Tony K wrote about  this question:
> Well said. So now, who's the best LOOKING live looper?

"Zoe.    Duh."

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Tony...........Zoe is not only an
inspiringly creative and accomplished live looping artist but
she is also a true beauty (inside and out)

but one has to also mention
enigmatic and sexy Amy X Neuburg,  adorable Imogen Heap and, of course,
the
smoldering Andre LaFosse

;-)

Rick Walker,
who thinks a Gibson SG is far, far sexier looking than a Les Paul or a
Fender Stratocaster but can't get anyone to agree with him.

And, as long as we're at this nonsense..................what's the best
looking looping hardware gear?   the best looking midi footpedal?
Who has the coolest live looping footware?    The sexiest live looping
bling?