RE: Echoplex deal at Musician's Friend

Knowing what's in the echoplex and especially the pedal board, I don't see
how anyone is losing money, but they're definitely not making what they
could on it.

 The pedal board especially is less than $10 in materials using retail
parts and manufacturing of the device is simple.  The fact that it sells
for over $100 is nothing short of amazing.

~peace~
Plish