OT: Zdenek Liska

Pardon the off-topicality here, but if anyone'd know,
it'd be you guys.

I'd like to know more about the great Czech film
composer Zdenek Liska but the available resources are
woefully skinchy and are mostly limited to
biographical outlines and loose filmographies. I've
heard that he often used one-of-a-kind homemade
instruments, and ANYONE can hear that he was an early
pioneer of delay. I'm sure if he were around today,
he'd be looping.

Any aficionadi/cogniscenti amongst us?

Off-list replies would probably be better, unless
they're of general list-interest...

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson