Re: Echoplex deal at Musician's Friend

I grabbed one last night right after selling an amp. (Spoken like a pathetic gearhead, I know.) I was hoping they'd still be there, and I haven't yet received anything that leads me to believe they aren't in stock. So I expect to get my first EDP next week. I figure, worse comes to worse and I don't grok it, or I decide I'd rather tackle looping via software, within the next 30 days, I'll return it.

And if that happens, it'll probably make the Clearance pages, which no doubt will make another looper very happy, as it'll likely be further discounted.

--
Zak Kramer
Crazyquilt Arts & Music