AW: Electro-Harmonix MM w/Hazarai

Short summary: got one, don't really need it (had already two looper
stompboxes), but didn't return it.

Slightly longer version:
There are three things that suck:
        1. varispeed is only available for the looper, not for the delays
        2. you have to hold down one footswitch for recording/overdubbing
(not so much of a problem if you're wearing shoes)
        3. no independent mix control for looper and delay
        4. only delays up to 3 seconds

Well, 2 is not so much of a letdown, and for 4 I already got the DD20, but
1
and 3 are.

Nice things:
        1. you can varispeed the loop
        2. lowpass/highpass (which sits in the feedback for the delays, but
unfortunately in the output path for the looper)
        3. you can adjust feedback level while overdubbing (EDPers call
this
"secondary feedback")
        4. small package

I guess, you'll have more fun with an old digitech PDS8000, though.

        Rainer