Re: Ensoniq DP4+ problem...

There is a built in oscillator that will tell you if the outputs are
working.

Press the EDIT button. Select one of the four processors (try "D"
just in case there is a serial configuration seleced). Turn the big
knob until the big red LED reads 95 and the LCD reads "Sine / Noise
Gen"

Scroll to the volume parameter (which defaults at 15) and turn it up
until yuo hear the 1khz tone.

http://www.zmix.net