RE: DD20 tap tempo input

> De : "murkie" <sinister_footwear@yahoo.com>
> Date : 16 mars 2008 00:36:58 HNEC
> À : <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
> Objet : RE: DD20 tap tempo input
>

> Before you open it up look at http://www.midisolutions.com/
> prodrel.htm.
>
> I was thinking of trying it out on the Vortex.

Well, even with something like this I'd have to open the DD20 to
connect it to the button :).
This box seems to be nice, but I'd rather make my own (that would
have other uses) with an arduino.

I'll keep the list updated if I gather the courage to open up my DD20
and feed it nice little bits of voltage to stay in sync with the rest
of the world :)
</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully.
  Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"