Re: slightly OT: amazing musical program (if this video is to betrusted)

Matt Stevens schrieb:
> My friend who is a pro engineer sent me that - he said he no longer
> needs artists now! Very scary stuff but the skill needs to be in the
>user...

This was also prognosed for records, for loopers, for DAW's for all
kinds of technical gadgets. If you listen carefully, the performance for
these treatments still needs musicians...

The engineers think in technical skills, musicians and the audience know
more about expressional skills (some engineers are musicians, some are
audience though... ;-)

But this is amazing, no doubt...

Stefan

--