Re: What's the best vocal looper to buy

Haha! That's actually very easy to answer:

1. Beatboxers have this "virtual drumkit" in their head/mouth. It
really helps your beatboxing if you visualize this kit, have different
"places" for your sounds. It can help your "groove" a great deal.. You
can compare it a little bit with tapping your feet when playing an
instrument, it's not really necessary but it really helps for some
people in terms of timing..

2. It also helps an ignorant audience understand what the hell you are
doing ;-)

question back: Why do almost all beatboxers cover their mic? The sound
is not getting better that way, actually, it's worse in my opinion..

Sanne