Mobius help

I've been using Mobius off and on for 3 or 4 months.  Until last couple of nights have used it mainly as a live process capturing output to another recording or NinJam routing out computer.  Last night I saved three project loops which verified that it captured the corresponding track wav files.  When I load them back in and know this is probably a silly question but so far I'm stuck.

How do I kick it off to playback again which in this case I'm capturing output to record to a 2nd computer.  I've configured it for my audio device which today is different than last night (possibly that's an issue but don't think so - at home I'm ASIO and at work using the motherboard integrated).  I've setup all my buttons as I'm controlling by mouse and keyboard, I"ve clicked the Play button, pressed space bar and a few other keys.  Will it only kick-off playback if I start recording a new track by chance?  Haven't tried that yet as haven't wanted to add anymore to it at this point.

As a live interaction thing it's worked pretty well previously.  I've yet to take it into the field but have used on several live on-line Chinapainting sessions so to a degree I know what I'm doing but still dangerous I"m sure.

For you enlightened Mobius folks please point me a bit more in the way.  I've studied through the documentation but didn't find how to get it going after loading in.  I did the Realign thing or assume I did meaning press realign which does that que it back to the start point.

Thanks for your input and a great day to all.

Jim

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com
MySpace (solo) - http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic